Tactical Network Initialization & Configuration
Tactical Network Initialization and Configuration provides a collection of mission data required to initialize Army Battle Command Systems (ABCS) and other Army Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) systems.
Tactical Network Initialization and Configuration enables IP connectivity and end-to-end network communications. This includes creating data products that enable network centric connectivity and interoperability across the Tactical Internet (TI) via the Warfighter Information Network – Tactical. Data products enable the Common Operating Picture (COP)/Situational Awareness (SA) and Variable Message Format (VMF) / United States Message Text Format (USMTF) Command and Control (C2) messages for ABCS, Joint Capabilities Release (JCR) /Joint Battle Command-Platform (JBC-P), Maneuver, Fires, Aviation, and selected Intelligence, Electronic Warfare & Sensors (IEW&S) and Enterprise Information Systems (EIS) products.
- Initialization Tool Suite (ITS) - ITS is a suite of applications that supports operational flexibility to dynamically initialize a unit’s data, the adam.ldif (i.e., “the digital telephone book”), to meet mission requirements.
- IP Address Templates
- Telephony Numbering Plans and Army Global Block Numbering Plan Management
- Multicast Addressing
- Autonomous System Numbers (ASN)
- Network Device Configurations
- Configuration Management/SharePoint Portal
Last Updated: February 5, 2016