Product Manager Network Modernization (PdM NetMod) delivers innovative expeditionary commercial line-of-sight and beyond-line-of-sight communications and tactical network transport capabilities that enable commanders to make rapid decisions in joint, coalition multi-domain operations, at every phase of operation – from inflight to an objective, to early entry missions, to the build-up of forces across the battlefield. As the Army faces potential great power threats, mobility is key to survivability and overmatch. These agile interoperable commercial products increase the expeditionary nature of today’s force and its ability to rapidly deploy right-sized units to the right place at the right time.
These easy-to-deploy, easy-to-operate systems are fully interoperable with the Army’s Tactical Network Transport capabilities and increase signal path diversity, network resiliency, speed of maneuver and operational flexibility. Operational requirements have pushed the need for communication capabilities lower in Army formations. These products extend the network to lower echelons via modular, scalable, and interoperable nodes. Compared to similar current capability, the PdM NetMod portfolio provides significant increases in bandwidth, range, and situational awareness, while reducing physical footprint, enabling a more effective and rapidly deployable force.
Product Manager Network Modernization manages numerous programs that significantly improve capability and the expeditionary nature of today’s operational force.
- Enroute Mission Command (EMC)
- High Capacity Radio Systems: Terrestrial Transmission Line of Sight (TRILOS) Radio & Mid-Tier Backhaul Radio
- Next Generation Tropospheric Scatter Transmission (Tropo)
- Secure Wireless
- Mission Partner Environment: Commercial Coalition Equipment (CCE) & Common Services-Hub (CS-Hub)
- Modular Communications Node - Advanced Enclave (MCN-AE)
- Disaster Incident Response Emergency Communications Terminal (DIRECT)